WORKSHOPS FOR ADULTS
All adult workshops are $40/person for 2 hour workshop.
4 adults minimum unless otherwise noted.
- Make your own floral decorated braid: We’ll show you how and supply all the things you need. Bring your finished braid as a gift for yourself or a loved one.
- PYO Flowers and make your own floral arrangements: First, we’ll give you a short garden tour so you can see what’s growing. Then, you’ll stroll through our gardens and gather your own stems to create with. Spend an hour or so in our flower barn creating up to 2 arrangements to bring home.
- Floral crown or wreath: Learn how to make your own using flowers you choose from our gardens.
- DIY Flower jewelry and wearables: flowers picked from our fields.
- Create 2 floral arrangements: Enjoy choosing your fresh blooms from our gardens and your dried options from our barn and then decide which of our vases or vessels you’d like to use to best work with your designs. Create up to 2 vase arrangements to bring home.
- Our farm’s version of a Paint and Sip: Pick your own fresh flowers and use it as inspiration to create your own painting. We’ll set up easels outside in the garden for you, pour some lemonade, and you can have fun creating amidst the beauty of our July Bloom Bounty. Bring your canvas home to enjoy. (No minimum for this workshop.)
WORKSHOPS FOR KIDS
$20/child for 1.5 hour workshop, 4 kids minimum.