Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
What makes the our CSA program unique?
- CHOOSE YOUR VEGGIES!* No figuring out how to use unwanted varieties.
- PICK-YOUR-OWN FLOWERS. Each week - all season long!
- BERRIES! Strawberries, blueberries & raspberries when ripe.
- TRAVEL CREDIT. Spend your share when you return!**
- ADDITIONAL 10%! By purchasing a farm share your costs are lower than retail.
- TRAVELER'S SHARE - Choose to pick up any 10 weeks June - September!
- SAVE $20 when you are a member year round!***
- FULL SHARE = Fresh produce for a family of 3-5.
- HALF SHARE = Perfect for 1 or 2 people.
A CSA (or community supported agriculture) share is an affordable way to enjoy the freshest, local organic produce and flowers while helping maintain our vibrant local food system. As a member of our csa program you are helping ensure that our farm continues to be viable.
Buying your CSA shares in advance helps our farm purchase supplies and seeds for the season. Sign up anytime online or find our brochure here
Join our email list below to receive notice of signup times, early bird discounts and special giveaways!
PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL 3% FEE IS INCLUDED IN ALL ONLINE SALES.
*Members select their own produce, with a few exceptions - that way you can enjoy it all.
**If you travel you can spend your share once you return. If possible, please notify us in advance.
***Save $20 when you purchase both summer and winter CSA and save $25 when you purchase all three CSA seasons together.