Eat healthy while keeping your food dollars in your community!
Joining our CSA is a great way to eat the freshest, highest quality, locally grown, organic food AFFORDABLY.
OUR UNIQUE CSA OPTIONS:
- CHOOSE-YOUR-OWN fresh, organic veggies each week — no pre-packed boxes.
- PICK-YOUR-OWN FLOWERS all season long…(just imagine)!
- BERRIES! Choose from strawberries, blueberries & raspberries when in season.
- A LARGE SELECTION of organic veggies: tomatoes, peppers (sweets and hots), eggplants, melons, lettuces, salad mix & assorted greens, broccoli, cabbages, cauliflower, kales, cucumbers, celery, spinach,, brussels, garlic, leeks, onions, shallots, beets, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, celeriac, rutabaga, turnips, winter squash and more!
- TRAVELER’S SHARE: Pick up any 10 weeks June – September.
- WINTER OR SPRING GREENS shares.
- A FULL SHARE provides fresh produce for the family (up to 5).
A HALF SHARE is perfect for 1-2 people.
- LOCAL PICKUP every Tuesday (or Thursday in summer) from 2 – 6 p.m.
(Across the street from the farm stand, at the top of the hill). MAP
Signups begin in February so we can plan(t) our seedlings!
Our members keep New Leaf Organics a viable farm and you can feel good that you are prioritizing open, organic farmland in our community.
Spring Greens, Winter Greens, FULL Summer Share, HALF Summer Share, Summer Traveler's Share, FULL Winter Share, HALF Winter Share, FULL Summer + Winter, HALF Summer + Winter, FULL Spring + Summer + Winter, HALF Spring + Summer + Winter