Eat healthy while keeping your food dollars in your community!
Joining our CSA is a great way to eat the freshest, highest quality, locally grown, organic food AFFORDABLY.
OUR UNIQUE CSA OPTIONS:
- CHOOSE-YOUR-OWN fresh, organic veggies each week — no pre-packed boxes.
- PICK-YOUR-OWN FLOWERS all season long…(just imagine)!
- BERRIES! Choose from strawberries, blueberries & raspberries when in season.
- A LARGE SELECTION of organic veggies: tomatoes, peppers (sweets and hots), eggplants, melons, lettuces, salad mix & assorted greens, broccoli, cabbages, cauliflower, kales, cucumbers, celery, spinach,, brussels, garlic, leeks, onions, shallots, beets, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, celeriac, rutabaga, turnips, winter squash and more!
- TRAVELER’S SHARE: Pick up any 10 weeks June – September.
- WINTER OR SPRING GREENS shares.
- A FULL SHARE provides fresh produce for the family (up to 5).
A HALF SHARE is perfect for 1-2 people.
- LOCAL PICKUP every Tuesday (or Thursday in summer) from 2 – 6 p.m.
(Across the street from the farm stand, at the top of the hill). MAP
Signups begin in February so we can plan(t) our seedlings!
Our members keep New Leaf Organics a viable farm and you can feel good that you are prioritizing open, organic farmland in our community.
Spring Greens, Winter Greens, FULL Summer Share, HALF Summer Share, Summer – Traveler\'s Share, FULL Winter Share, HALF Winter Share, FULL Summer + Winter, HALF Summer + Winter, FULL Spring + Summer + Winter, HALF Spring + Summer + Winter